[Lilug] LILUG tomorrow. Web 3.0 talk (underlying tech, not html 101) SSD raffle!

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Oct 9 16:06:45 PDT 2017

Hello

 	Tomorrow is Octobers monthly LILUG meeting.  I'll be giving an
original talk on the future of web 3.0.  Very much a tech industry
direction talk.  I have not seen anything like this out there, some new
insights for sure.

 	Also we will be giving away a SSD hard drive via a raffle!  Don't
worry if you miss it.  Same for November and December!

 	LILUG meets tomorrow 10/10 at 8pm at the Digital Ballpark in
Plainview.  First to bring 3 new LILUGers and wins prizes!  Please spread
the word!

 	See you tomorrow.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"You don't get the keys to Crazy Town UNTIL you buy the house."  -- A divorce
attorney