[Lilug] SISIG meeting tonight

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Sep 19 15:12:05 PDT 2017

Hi all

 	Tonight is the monthly (Security and Infrastructure) SISIG
meeting.  We meet the third Tuesday at 8pm at Panera bread at Walt Whitman mall.

 	We discuss all computer security and infrastructure problems.
Generally speaking problems involving multiple servers.  See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think;
and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think." -- Thomas Edison