[Lilug] Monthly LILUG meeting tomorrow night

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Sep 11 13:56:13 PDT 2017

Hello All

 	Tomorrow night is the the monthly LILUG meeting.  No topic is
planned.  As it has been a while without a topic lighting talks make
sense.  Please consider contributing a lightning talk.

 	We meet at 8pm tomorrow at the Digital Ballpark.  No fees or RSVP
and free coffee and donuts!  Invite a friend.  See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
If we are reincarnated after we die, and time in between lives is not linear,
who's to say we are not all the same person.