[Lilug] Recommendation for Wordpress Hosting Provider - Please converse more and more often! :)

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Dec 13 13:54:21 PST 2018

No don't stop. That's a bad idea.  It's nice to see people chatting on the
list.  There are meatspace problems only LILUG can solve.  Including some
kinds of trust.

30+ emails a day is fine.  If that is too noisy for you I'd suggest
switching to a digest to lower your personal traffic. There is a
technical solution here.

Matt N

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
The head of the table is usually located near the exit.