[Lilug] Video chat meeting tonight. 6/9/2020

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jun 9 13:46:20 PDT 2020

Hey Nate

 	No plans to record it, but I can't see how I can complain if
somebody else does.  How many copies of each thing are there just to see it
once?

 	Sorry you can't make it.  It does look like some version of
this is what we're stuck with for at least July.  Keep your schedule open
for July 14th at 8pm.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
People are not lazy, that's a lazy and stupid conclusion. They are being
subconsciously manipulated.