[Lilug] Video chat meeting tonight. 6/9/2020

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jun 9 20:28:29 PDT 2020

Hey Everybody

 	Thanks that was great fun.  Went off without a hitch.  Maybe we'll
try that again for SISIG next week.

 	Kicking the idea around of a picnic in early August.  Naturally
tennitve depnding on NYS rules and pandemic cases.  Let us know if you
want to go and if any particular Sat is good/bad for you.

Matt