[Lilug-si-sig] Lustre resources from Lustre User Group 2015

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Sat Apr 25 19:56:45 PDT 2015

Hey

 	Sorry for the slow reply.  Been busy with the modness.

 	I will pass these around my job and decimate productivity.

 	Mooooo haha.

Matt

PS:  Awesome talk.  Was a game changer IMO for us in negotiations with
IBM.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Bitcoin is a replacement for banks, not currency.  Bank accounts are
vulnerable to audit, taxation and confiscation, yet they are still used.