[Lilug-si-sig] SISIG tonight, network monitoring

Robert Wilkens rob.wilkens at ieee.org
Thu Mar 29 21:06:34 PDT 2018

Somehow, I was just slipped in chrome, a download of the 2017 (dated dec 31, 2017) Cybersecurity Curricula.  I thought this knowledge might be interesting to SI-SIG members.

It just downloaded, somewhat on its own, and without my awareness as to how it started, while I was discussing security, composing a message to MyFitnessPal about their hack and timing with my request.

I guess I’m intended to read this document =- I cannot promise the priority I will give it – next week I planned to take a course on Red Hat Certified Systems Administration Certification.  The document comes from one or more (now 3) societies I am affiliated with.

-Rob