[Lilug-si-sig] SISIG tonight, network monitoring

Robert Wilkens rob.wilkens at ieee.org
Thu Mar 22 18:27:47 PDT 2018

My fears are bigger and in line with the fear that the "nanites" some one
here wrote about exist, are networking our brains and who wants to control
them.. it has been demonstrated to me sufficiently that I may have had my
brain o.s. hacked.  That may be the truth in my so called mental illness.
Too many coincidences lately..  either my brain has been compromised or I
really am the only person in the world and the rest revolves around me..  I
am inclined to believe compromised.