[Lilug-si-sig] No SISIG meeting tonight. Sorry

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue May 19 18:06:36 PDT 2020

Hey

 	Super frustrated TONS to talk about and no way to meet with you
folks.  Hackers and configs and lying logs.  Been working on setting
up open source video conferencing for many days now.  Many ancillery
problems fixed.   New skills developed.  SOOOO close but just not there
yet.  All kinds of things I can easily roll out now but video is a
monster.

 	Sorry.  I was holding out for big reveal, but I need a shower a
nap and a meal.

 	Stay tuned.  When I get this thing going I'll need a stress test.
More soon.  If I can't work it out in May we'll start making other plans
for June meetings.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com