[Lilug-si-sig] No SISIG meeting tonight. Sorry

Joe Goldberg joehgoldberg at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:39:06 PDT 2020

How about this, an open source Slack that you host on your own gear.
https://nextcloud.com/

Just started using it for a cybersecurity side hustle cause you can own it all.

Joe

On 5/19/20, 9:06 PM, "Lilug-si-sig on behalf of odinson at warcloud.net" <lilug-si-sig-bounces at lists.lilug.org on behalf of odinson at warcloud.net> wrote:

    Hey

     	Super frustrated TONS to talk about and no way to meet with you
    folks.  Hackers and configs and lying logs.  Been working on setting
    up open source video conferencing for many days now.  Many ancillery
    problems fixed.   New skills developed.  SOOOO close but just not there
    yet.  All kinds of things I can easily roll out now but video is a
    monster.

     	Sorry.  I was holding out for big reveal, but I need a shower a
    nap and a meal.

     	Stay tuned.  When I get this thing going I'll need a stress test.
    More soon.  If I can't work it out in May we'll start making other plans
    for June meetings.

    Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
    A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
    My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
    President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
    My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
    Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com