[Lilug Planning] Meeting Topics for October and beyond...

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 11:54:14 PDT 2008

To ALL LILUG Members...

I've cc'd this email to lilug at lilug.org , but from now on..these types of
about planning lilug meetings and/or what you see at LILUG, sign up on this
list.

About 6 months or so ago, I had 5 or 6 meetings planned, until September. I
planned pretty far into the future, but now the September meeting is coming
up. Then we'll have to start thinking about meeting topics/ideas/dynamics
for October and beyond, if anyone has ideas for these future meetings,
please speak up now. And by ideas, it would be nice if you actually had a
person who could give said topic, or even a link to the project website, ec.
Out of effeciency/convenience, I'll likely plan meetings for several months
in advance, so I can spend a few hours planning stuff, and not have to think
about it for several months after. So again, if you're reading this by
definition you're part of the group, and the group is for you, so speak up
if there is something at LILUG you want to see, as far as meeting
ideas/topics.

Regards,
John Teddy