[Lilug Planning] Problem with giving LILUG talk next Tues 12/7

Matt Surico surico at buoy.com
Wed Dec 2 20:40:10 PST 2009

Hi everyone

Never fails ...... I don't give a talk at LILUG for a couple of years,
get the December slot months ahead of time, and now something has come
up that I can't get out of next Tuesday.

I know this leaves you "high and dry" with less than a week to spare,
and I apologize.

I think you had lined someone up for January, so I can take the Feb slot
(I already have a commitment on Tues Jan 12 so I can't give the talk then).

Thanks in advance for understanding and I hope that you/we can figure
out some kind of replacement (perhaps a LAN party? mini-talks?).

Regards
Matt S