[Lilug Planning] Hey folks

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:02:06 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:15, Mark Drago<markdrago at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 00:55, ~ ~<hydratek at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>> Cool news about Bart giving a talk, definitely a topic I'm interested in
>> hearing about. I"m in the middle of talking to a speaker john holthusen has
>> rounded up for July's meeting.
>> He's asking to be reimbursed for travel / nyc hotel expenses and I felt it
>> was best to put it to the group. Please let me know what you think would be
>> a reasonable maximum amount to reimburse this person.
>> -Kupo
>
> I think this kind of thing also depends on who they are and what the
> topic is.  Having someone come and give a talk about how much they
> like ponies would probably have less of a chance of getting reimbursed
> than a well-known individual talking about a widely-interesting topic.
>  What would the talk be about?

Just realized now that you said July and that the July meeting has
been up on the wiki for ages.  My apologies.  I think we should know
whether he is going to come pretty soon though.  It'd be a shame if a
bunch of people came down that were interested in libre.fm and there
was no talk about it, ya know?

Mark.