[Lilug Planning] Hey folks

~ ~ hydratek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:44:17 PDT 2009

I've spoken with matt today and he's purchased a room for 127 total, with
transport tix we're looking at sub 200$, not horrible really.
His talk looks very interesting as well.
We should REALLY get our non-profit stuff in so we can apply for monies and
raise our operating budget a bit.
Seeya tomorrow.
-kupo