[Lilug Planning] topic?

Matt Surico surico at buoy.com
Mon Jun 8 12:52:27 PDT 2009

Mark Drago wrote:
> So, it seems as though we are without a topic for tomorrow's meeting.  Ideas?
>
> Mark.

Hi all

Maybe you could work in some sort of panel or open discussion on grade
school Linux advocacy ... Ken raised a real good question on the main
mailing list earlier today.  I haven't had a chance to add my 2 cents
yet, but I think it's another case of having a great idea but fighting
an uphill battle with status quo in public education (and even though
Linux is free as in beer, there are still some costs to implement this).

I say "you" (plural) because once again I have a schedule conflict
tomorrow night and can't make the meeting :-( :-(

Matt S