[Lilug Planning] topic?

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jun 9 08:29:03 PDT 2009

Hey

 	Sorry I have no great plan to whip out for this month.  If you
guys suggest a type of topic I can probably speak on it.

 	Running the LUG like a BOF, seems like not a bad idea, but I have
never run a BOF.  Could someone else take the lead this time.

I'd really like to see one of the EE guys speak one of these meetings and
talk about using one of the PCB controler/testing boards that work with
Linux.

 	I can always dust off the old into to Unix routine, or I can talk
about the finer points of shell scripting/programming in borne.  (doing a
lot of that lately)   Lots of youngins, probably don't know some of this stuff.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

"A government big enough to give us everything we want is a government big
enough to take from us everything we have."
 	-- President Gerald Ford