[Lilug Planning] topic?

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:58:35 PDT 2009

I was thinking we could have a discussion of new-ish technologies /
new features and how they relate to Linux.

There are new features in Linux itself: filesystems (ext4, btrfs,
etc.), gnome-shell, probably a zillion more things

There are new things happening in hardware: SSD, probably other things

There are new things happening in IT in general: virtualization

It may be kind of cool to have an open discussion about these topics
and how they relate to Linux.

Mark.