[Lilug Planning] LILUG Outdoor Recreational Activities

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:55:37 PDT 2009

Dear LILUG Planning Mailing List Subscribers,

So LILUG April is in 2 weeks, I was hoping we could scratch together some
plans for an outdoor BBQ, a beach trip, whatever else. This next meeting is
April 10th, if we have some rough date/outline of an event, we can tell
people about it, and the next meeting will be May 12th, which means warm
weather and sunny skies are just around the corner. I'd like to do one or
two more outdoor events than we did last year, everyone seems to enjoy this,
and it's a welcome change of environment compared to the lecture hall.

Someone chime in on what you think and what events are desirable, and what
dates are desirable, I assume Saturday early afternoon, as usual.

Cheers,
John Teddy