[Lilug Planning] LILUG Outdoor Recreational Activities

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:05:58 PDT 2009

The May meeting is May 12th, and the June meeting is June 9th. A Bethpage
BBQ May 30th (the last Saturday in May), so it's inbetween the May/June
meetings, to give people a fix and hold them over. Then maybe inbetween the
June/July or the July/August meetings, we can do a beach trip. But I think
we should schedule something in now, so people have notice, when planning
their vacation/calendar etc.

How is May 30th Bethpage BBQ for everyone? Can people make that?