[Lilug Planning] Fwd: [nycbug-talk] GDB presentation

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Jun 3 07:32:00 PDT 2010

Hi

 	Nice find, the presentation looks promising.  I say we book him
for September.  IMO two months of dev or admin is fine (three is probably
pushing it)   Have you contacted him yet?  Do you want to write him?

 	thanks!

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

Debt magnifies our fortunes, whichever way they're going.
 	-- Megan McArdle