[Lilug Planning] Fwd: [nycbug-talk] GDB presentation

~ ~ hydratek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:58:20 PDT 2010

Nice find Justin,
I don't mean to be a pita but has anyone had thoughts about the picnic
recently?
I ran through the wiki and snipped all the past dates to get a good idea of
when we normally do it.

Aug 20th 2005 (Gaggle of Geeks)
Aug 5th   2006 (Open Swim)
July 14th 2007 (Open Sauce)
July 26th 2008 (BarbeGNU)
May 30th 2009 (GNUBurger)

As you can see we've bounced around a lot, July is generally a good date
iirc.
Any thoughts?
-J