[Lilug Planning] Fwd: [nycbug-talk] GDB presentation

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Sep 13 13:56:17 PDT 2010

Hi

 	I personally have no idea.  Probably not a good sign right?  Who
was his original contact?  They should confirm.   Please write back today
and let us know.

 	Thank you.

Matt N

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"We thought the enemy was Mr. Madoff. I think it is you."
 	-- Representative Gary L. Ackerman speaking to Linda Chatman Thomsen,
the S.E.C. enforcement director during the Markopolos whistleblower hearings.