[Lilug Planning] looking in to having a puppet talk at Lilug

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 06:31:41 PDT 2010

Hey,

I posted that announcement about the Puppet seminar this morning, and
then I replied to the woman organizing it with the message below.  I
think it would be pretty neat to have a puppet talk at Lilug.  I don't
think we've had one before, but for some reason I have this vague
feeling that maybe we have.  I don't know.  I can't remember, and if i
can't remember then even if we did have one it's probably worth doing
it again.  Plus it's always nice to have an outside speaker from the
company that is supporting the technology in question, like the girl
from 10gen that spoke about mongo.

Mark.