[Lilug Planning] viability of creating a meetup page for lilug

~ ~ hydratek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:47:56 PST 2011

Hey all,
I was speaking with one of the officers from Nylug recently and they
had experimented with raising attendance levels at their meetings by
publishing the event on meetup.com. Would this be something our group
is opposed to? Nylug only tried this once and noticed a marked
increase in attendance. They'll be trying this experiment again for
their January meeting and see if it's repeatable. However if anyone
has any objections we should probably get the discussion started now.
Let me know your opinions.
-Jay