[Lilug Planning] [Government] Lilug and Social Media

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 06:28:38 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 17:55, odinson <odinson at warcloud.net> wrote:
> No idea.

John Pane and myself are admins on the facebook page.  There are
currently 24 "members" of it and pretty much zero content otherwise.

>> LinkedIn?     -> A group exists owned by Eitan Adler (Do I know who that
>> is?)

There is a group on linkedin named "Lilug" which Eitan created - it
has 2 members.
There is a group on linkedin named "Long Island Linux Users Group"
which I created - it has 8 members.

Mark.