[Lilug Planning] Potential speaker.

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jun 7 07:20:58 PDT 2011

Hi

 	Yup, done some research.  Politically folk may not like
bitcoin and the like, but it will be a player.  Lets get him, even if we
have to pay.  It would be sad if open source digital currency took off
and we missed this opportunity.

 	J you are in contact with him right?

Thanks

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
 	-- Japanese Proverb