[Lilug Planning] Potential speaker.

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:25:04 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:20, odinson <odinson at warcloud.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
>        Yup, done some research.  Politically folk may not like bitcoin and
> the like, but it will be a player.

This is my main concern with this talk.  It could easily devolve in to
arguing about dollars, gold, intrinsic value, inflation, the federal
reserve, national debt, etc.  It'll definitely be entertaining.  I
guess ultimately LILUG is its members.  It'll be up to our members
what this meeting becomes.