[Lilug Planning] Chef at LILUG

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue May 10 08:13:32 PDT 2011

Hi Adam

 	I understand business comes first.  Can we take a rain check for
July?  We have a pretty advanced audience, and I know you would have
something to add.

 	Who would be coming from opscode and what would they talk about.

Thanks again

Matt

On Tue, 10 May 2011, Adam Kraut wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I unfortunately will be busy that week with customer commitments. Our schedule in summer is really busy.
>
> I would like to help you find a speaker though. Would you be interested in someone from Opscode possibly giving a talk?
>
> Again I apologize that we can't make it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Adam
> On Monday, May 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM, odinson wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>>  So what do you think. Is Chef talk in June at LILUG still
>> possible?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Matt
>>
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2011, odinson wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys
>>>
>>>  Thanks for the great training. Planning some hack sessions RSN. So
>>> Adam you think you are up for a talk on Chef at LILUG on June 14th? The
>>> meeting from 8 to 10pm at the Cold Spring Harbor Labs site at Woodbury. The
>>> talk can be anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours depending on what you want to do.
>>> Penguins present are anywhere from 35-50 mostly pros but some newbies. There
>>> is a projector and I think audio? If you'll permit it we like to broadcast
>>> the meetings live over the net, but if not please say so and that's fine too.
>>>
>>>  Please let me know either way if that day works for you. We'll post
>>> the announcement as soon as we know. Thanks so much for the offer!
>>>
>>> Matt

>>> Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
>>> A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
>>> President of LILUG; president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
>>> Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
>>> Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
>>> http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
>>> There are three testable differences that separate humans from apes.
>>> 1. Apes have vastly superior visual memories.
>>> 2. Humans quickly reconcile that an object may not be as it visually appears.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
 	-- Nikola Tesla