[Lilug Planning] Requesting Bitcoin speaker for Lilug

~ ~ hydratek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:09:55 PST 2012

Hello,
We are a Linux user group based out of Long Island, New York. There is an
interest in getting someone from the bitcoin project to speak about the
software it's relationship with FOSS. We meet the second Tuesday of each
month in Woodbury, around 8 - 10 pm. We have wifi and a digital projector
for use by the speaker, as well as coffee and donuts. For someone coming
from NYC the trip is less than an hour driving or by rail. We subsist
mainly on donations but would be happy to pick up the speaker's travel
costs if necessary. You can find more information about us at this
link<http://www.lilug.org>.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
-Jason K.
Speaker committee member