[Lilug Planning] [Government] Lilug and Social Media

~ ~ hydratek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:10:54 PST 2012

We never answered this question on the original thread. Unless anyone
objects I'd say we allow Eitan (aka variable) to take the necessary steps
to register the lilug channel. We can be voted on formally at January's
meeting. He's agreed to take the initiative on this and I feel that counts
for a lot. If anyone disagrees please speak up in the interim.
-Jason