[Lilug Planning] wiki account creation

Jesse Farinacci jieryn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:44:02 PST 2012

Greetings,

I think that your suggestion is a good one. I wonder if this is
related to the rash of bounces to the mail server, with about a
hundred @latino addresses. I don't want to create more work for you,
but perhaps you would be willing to generate a report which shows page
activity? With and without spam changes? I suspect that the Wiki is
fairly unused, and if that is the case, we'd be better served with
static pages (possibly gh-pages)...

Thanks for dealing with this crap, Mark,
-Jesse