[Lilug Planning] Details of upcoming LILUG mtg 3/13 on Virtualization

Matt Surico surico at mail.buoy.com
Thu Mar 8 09:03:39 PST 2012

Hey all

Just a friendly request that someone in the Planning group go to the
LILUG wiki and put some details against what the "Virtualization
Showdown" is all about.  I know we'll be having a couple of members
speak about different virtualization technologies available on Linux,
but can we show who is speaking on what?  Does anyone know if a live
demo of any of the technologies will be happening?

In turn, we can then publicize the meeting more effectively :-)

Thanks very much!
Matt S
LILUG Secretary