[Lilug Planning] Details of upcoming LILUG mtg 3/13 on Virtualization

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Mar 8 09:09:01 PST 2012

Hey

 	Info only.  No live demo planned.  Planning a 30 minute
outline of the server side (the multi host platform) vmware.  Most of my
experience is with multihost vmware.

 	Not really a showdown either.  That's more work.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"our currency, but your problem."
 	-- U.S. Treasury Secretary John Connally