[Lilug Planning] Lilug Github Organization

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 08:18:31 PDT 2012

Hey guys,

I just created a Lilug organization on Github -
http://github.com/lilug .  I pulled the lilug code that was hosted in
my github account in to the lilug account -
http://github.com/lilug/lilug .  I also changed the link on the main
page of lilug.org to reference this new location rather than reference
my github account.  Currently Jesse and myself are marked as owners.
I'll leave it up to you guys what you want to do with it from here on
out.  I tried to find github accounts for Matt, Matt, and Mike but
wasn't able to.  Anyway, this just seemed like a better option than
having that stuff live in my account.

Later,
Mark.