[Lilug Planning] November topic: need to decide today 11/6

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Wed Nov 6 07:21:55 PST 2013

Hey

 	This Month:

 	Agreed Matt, it's time to choose if possible.

 	Sagi you can do any of those three topics you want.  I'd say
whichever you are best prepared for at the moment.  Please let us know
today and will put it up on the site.

 	December meeting:

 	I also agree with Joe that now that we have the newbies we don't
want to let them wander off.  We need some catnip.  Lets announce a distro
minitalk blitz (5-20 min a pop) for  December.  And call for participants.

 	2014 meeting:

 	No way do I have December covered.  Not ready on the RF
side.  Just struck me as a pretty good crossover.  Chris Knadle basically
said yes to give it so I say we rope him in for January or February.  If
anybody can make ham radio Linuxy, it's him.

 	And of course nominations and elections.

What do you think?  Thank you very much everyone!

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Politeness was invented by wise men to keep fools at a distance
 	-- Ralph Waldo Emerson