[Lilug Planning] November topic: need to decide today 11/6

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Wed Nov 6 20:28:53 PST 2013

Hi

  	The meeting is Tuesday 11/12 at 8pm at the woodbury CSHL campus. You
  can have anywhere from 30 to 100 minutes (we need 20 for nominations) for a
  talk.  Might want to show up a few minutes before 8 if you can so we can set
  up your laptop.

  	We have a projector and speakers if needed.  I would at a minimum
  have a demo or slides or handouts.  But people have improvised on the white
  board before.

  	The knowledge level quite broad so I would give some sort of overview
  at the beginning of the talk so newbies can at least follow along.

  	There is plenty more I could say but well that's up to you.  I always
  assume people are sick of me.  :)

  Thank you so much

  Matt