[Lilug Planning] December meeting

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Nov 14 13:07:08 PST 2013

YES!

 	All of this sounds awesome!

 	Thanks Matt.  It's been a long strange trip.

strange==good in my world.  :)

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Wherever politics tries to be redemptive, it is promising too much.  Where it
wishes to do the work of God, it becomes, not divine, but demonic.
 	-- Pope Benedict XVI