[Lilug-dev-sig] Ruby

Mike Costanzo quarsaw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:18:14 PST 2011

I started down the Ruby road but never really gave it the requisite time.
I liked what I saw, I just never pursued it because 1) I wasn't forced to
and 2) I was busy doing other things (aren't we all?)

This is a cute site for getting a first glance of the language if anyone is
interested:
http://www.tryruby.org/
<http://www.tryruby.org/>