[Lilug-dev-sig] Ruby

Rob Wilkens robwilkens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:30:53 PST 2011

I suppose i can answer "no" to "aren't we all?" .. That's why i'm
learning it now.  I also noticed I have a deluxe hosting account from
Godaddy (didn't know what i was paying for) and that includes ruby
support, so i can apply the knowledge online..

My excuse for not learning it to date has more to do with psych issues
i was dealing with, you know those dreaded "unresolved conflicts" they
teach you about in therapy, well, i resolved my conflict thanks to
facebook...  Now i've got nothing to obsess over so it's back to the
grind.

Rob