[Lilug] Recommend nvidia card

Peter Capazzi Peter.Capazzi at TranzactIS.Com
Mon Feb 9 07:40:17 PST 2009

Assuming full effects are on... Would battery life benefit from intel
over nvidia? I bought a dell 1330 with nvidia (amd love it) but also
wondered if Having Intel graphics card and a 5500 intel cpu instead of
7500 would give noticable increase in battery life

Sent from my iPhone