[Lilug] The Elephant in the Room: Google Monoculture

Anthony Ehrhardt aehrhardt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:04:27 PST 2009

Hmm..were you describing Google or the U.S.?

<--Some interesting points. Although, I think eventually google will
collapse under its own weight like most monopolies do if left to their own
devices. Rome fell to the barbarians. Ironically, the barbarians eventually
called themselves the Holy Roman empire even though they were neither very
Roman nor very Holy.

Eventually google will fat and lazy that we will all run a completely
decentralized search engine running through freenet on virtualbox instances
of the hurd or something else no one else could have predicted. - >