[Lilug] ...another one-time move for Lilug Dev-SIG to Tuesday, June 15th

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:45:29 PDT 2010

Hello,

We moved the May Dev-SIG meeting from a Thursday to a Tuesday and I
thought it would be a one-time thing, but it looks like it's going to
be a two-time thing.  However, it is not a permanent change.  The June
meeting of Dev-SIG (the Developer's Special Interest Group of Lilug)
was scheduled for June 17th, but this one meeting is rescheduled to
Tuesday, June 15th.  I'll send out an additional reminder just before
the meeting and I'll also remind everyone at the general Lilug meeting
on June 8th.

Thanks,
Mark.