[Lilug Planning] possible meeting topic - openshift

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jan 10 09:22:36 PST 2012

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012, Jesse Farinacci wrote:

> And that it uses git under the covers to manage the application is just
> plain cool. :-) Maybe they would be interested in presenting some of the
> underlying architecture in addition to the more cookie cutter walk-throughs
> about how to exploit the service. I'll contact the RedHat OpenShift ninjas
> to find out if they would be interested to come up to the NY area..
>
> -Jesse

Thanks!  See you tonight.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Intelligence: You cannot measure a limit from within it's own boundaries. Context
  is self referential, scope is not.